Organic herbal tonic for immune support
Elderberry syrup is a delicious staple remedy in our household. Everyone enjoys a spoonful at the start of the day and at bedtime as preventative system maintenance. Elderberry (genus: Sambucus) has been used as a medicinal herb for centuries and we’ve combined it with some awesomely good-for-you herbs gifted to us by Mother Nature.
The benefits of elderberry syrup are impressive
- Enhance immune system function
- Anti-inflammatory, antiviral
- Reduce duration and severity of cold and flu symptoms
- Rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and iron
Our blend includes powerful organic herbs:
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra)
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)
- Rosehips (Rosa rubiginosa)
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale)
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Yarrow flower (Achillea millefolium)
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Cinnamon [Ceylon] (Cinnamomum verum)
- Raw honey
Get creative with our delicious blend: Add to sparkling water to make a delicious elderberry “soda”, freeze in trays to add to water or iced tea, share with friends and co-workers.
It’s the gift of wellness for the whole family!*
*the syrup contains raw honey – please do not give to children under the age of 1 year old.